Blake Lively looked gorgeous last week at the Gucci Fragrance launch. She of course wore Gucci in a bronze color that complimented her golden skin and blonde locks. As usual, Mrs. Ryan Reynolds looked gorgeous!
It’s been quite awhile since I last posted. In the midst of life and running my other blog I completely lost touch with this little project. Out I curiosity I made a revisit and was happy to remember what a great time I had writing this blog.
Without further adieu, I want to relaunch and refresh, so welcome to my reformed fashion posts!
Happy Valentine’s day! Hope you have a lovely day celebrating the love in your life.
Love this photo of Angelina Jolie in Vogue 2004
Heidi Klum at the annual amfAR gala
At her first appearance since her split with Seal, Heidi looked stunning wearing a Roberto Cavalli gown and Lorrain Schwartz jewelry. With such a busy printed dress I loved the slicked back hair and bare neck. The dark nails, earrings and bracelets added an edgy touch.
Best of luck to this gorgeous supermodel,
Ashley Greene at the Louder Than Words event in Hollywood.
Ashley looked cute and feminine in this Oscar de la Renta sequined frock. She paired it with some gorgeous Cathy Waterman jewels and some cool grey nail polish. The sophisticated updo was also a great touch. The only thing I’m not loving is the pointy toe heels. Something trendier would’ve made the outfit look younger. Everything is already so lady-like, you got to remember you are in your 20’s. Have some fun!
Best dressed at the 2012 SAG Awards.
- Angelina Jolie wearing Jenny Packham and House of Lavande jewels: She looks simple, yet edgy in his black draped gown. Definitely a departure from her Golden Globe’s sophisticated look, but still just as stunning. The earrings and relaxed hair really make the outfit.
- Dianna Agron wearing Carolina Herrara: Although Dianna embodies the beauty of Grace Kelly, I’m not often in awe of her fashion choices at award shows. This time however, I was impressed. I’m in love with her effortless ruffled gown and braided updo.
- Ashlee Simpson wearing Jenny Packam and Loree Rodkin jewelry: This gown really showcases Ashlee’s personal style—that edgy, cool, dark look. The big earrings and side parted hair are perfect with this sheer dress.
- Lea Michele wearing Versace: This girl just keeps on hitting it out of the park. One award show after another, she always looks gorgeous. The slit showed some leg in a subtly sexy way and the peachy makeup made her look bright and awake.
- Naya Rivera wearing Naeem Khan: Yet another Glee star topping my best dressed list, Naya look glamorous in this sparkling gown. The plunging neckline, bronzed tan and sultry waves make her look like a goddess.
- Natalie Portman wearing Giambattista Valli and Harry Winston jewels: Natalie looks absolutely elegant in this chiffon gown. The rich color looks great with her fair skin and I love the A-symmetrical detail.
Oversized and off the shoulder, this trend is sure to keep you comfy and cozy on a cool day. It’s been seen on Minka Kelley (above), Miranda Kerr (above, modeling for Victorias Secret) and Lauren Conrad (above). These basic sweaters are super versatile. Lauren opted for a more sophisticated look with black sunglasses and Chanel quilted bag. Minka wore her sweater in a much more casual style, with Ray-Ban aviators and shorts. Either way the look is effortless. A sweater with a lightweight, see through knit can be great for summer too. Just throw it over a bathing suit with some denim cut offs and sunglasses. I also love the idea of the same kind of sweater with a printed bandeau peeking through.
Kate Bosworth at the "Black Rock" premiere during the 2012 Sundance Film Festival.
Kate wore a red Antonio Berardi dress along with pointy-toed Casedei pumps. The fit of the dress is great, but the styling just makes her look old. Have some fun! The pumps and pulled back hair are just too harsh. Take down that hair and change out the shoes for something fresher. With the high neckline and long sleeves on the dress, the styling will make or break it.
Fresh faced new ads.
Looks like both Bongo and Candies have decided to get new faces for their apparel brands. On the left, Pretty Little Liars stars Lucy Hale and Ashley Benson look adorable in their brightly colored Bongo ads. The previous Bongo girls include Audrina Patridge, Nicole Richie and Kim Kardashian. On the right, Glee's Lea Michele is fun and flirty at home for her Candies ads. ”Candies is such an iconic brand and I am so happy to be working with them,” Lea said in a statement. Vanessa Hudgens, Ashlee Simpson and Britney Spears have also had their own Candies campaigns.
Business in the front, party in the back.
As booties, peep-toes and pumps these are an edgy style with a simple front along with a studded and spiked back. It’s a signature of the designer Sam Edelman photographed above on Selena Gomez and Ashley Benson. This studded style are great for adding an unexpected punch to your outfit.